Exclusive Change offers reliable and fast Western Union money transfer service at all of its locations.
Western Union is a global leader in payment services with presence in more than 200 countries and territories and a network of more than 500 000 locations around the globe.
To send or receive money transfers with Western Union:
- no bank account is needed, neither for the sender nor for the recipient
- the sent amount is available for pickup in minutes (limitations of the specific branch location may apply)
- money is paid out in cash
- the payments are in local currency - RSD or in EURO
- only the sender pays fee for transferring money
HOW TO COLLECT A MONEY TRANSFER
1. You need to present a valid ID document and the money transfer control number (MTCN).
2. Tell the cashier all the necessary transfer details:
the Sender’s first and last name
the country of origin (where money was sent from)
the expected amount
3. The clerk will pay you out in full, as the money transfer fee is always paid by the Sender only.
HOW TO SEND A MONEY TRANSFER
1. Present a valid ID document and tell the cashier:
the destination country
the Receiver’s first and last name
2. The cashier will inform you about the transfer fee for the amount you are sending and if you agree, make the transfer.
3. When the transfer has been completed, the cashier will give you a verified copy of the form with a 10 digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). You should inform your Receiver about the MTCN together with the other transfer details.
At the pick up, the person you sent the money to should provide the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the Sender’s full name and the country of origin (where the money was sent from).
Exclusive Change offers Western Union service as the representative of Tenfore payment institution.